Ensopados aren’t the healthiest because of the coconut milk, which is high in calories. For a healthier alternative, Minha Esposa prepared a Healthy Brazilian Seafood Soup.
400 grams of shrimp
800 grams of tilapia
1 large Tomatoes
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
50 ml olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 cup of fresh Coriander
1. Thinly slice the tomatoes, onions, and peppers
2. Press the garlic, and combine with the olive oil and tomatoes, onions, and peppers.
3. Mix and Sauté for a few minutes.
4. Separate the peppers, add three cups of water, one cup of coriander, and one tablespoon of paprika to the remainder
5. Blend the new mixture briefly
6. Recombine with peppers, into a pot, and bring to a boil
7. Add the tilapia (set timer for fifteen minutes) – stir constantly
8. When the timer reaches three minutes left, add the shrimp – stir, also using your spoon to break up the tilapia into smaller pieces.
9. When the timer beeps, your soup is ready.